I added white to some of them, blues and violets to others, a bit of yellow here and there, and a lovely muddy taupe to finish the day.
I also added some colour to these 12x12 oil paintings that have been languishing for over a year. Sometimes it is very good to rework old things.
And there is the shelf I built last month, for the coloured yarn. I cut it into the wall between studs and used leftover scraps of wood for the shelves, and there's a canvas "curtain" that I can drop down over it. This way the yarn shelf does not take up any wall space and I can still hang paintings on that portion of the wall. I love efficient design.