09 May 2018

Branch Out 2

A few weeks ago I met with a neuroscience student at the UofC, as part of my involvement with the Branch Out Foundation's "Your Brain on Art" event.

Branch Out Foundation - Your Brain on Art please bid on my work!

This is the painting which I have put into the exhibition and online auction.  All artwork will also be exhibited at cSPACE King Edward this month, May 16-17, should you wish to see it in person.

I very rarely put my work into fundraisers, but when I do, here's my standard deal: 

There is a minimum bid price - so that my work does not sell for pennies, thus lowering the perceived value of the visual arts (which can be a problem in this country).

I get 50% of the sale - same as if my work sells through one of my galleries, so that I am paid for my work as everyone, including artists, should be (but sometimes are not).

If you've ever wanted to own one of my small abstract works, now would be a good time to bid on this one.


Thank you in advance for your support of art and brain science!  :)




No comments: